Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Flesh

Whew! Nice to see this is still anonymous for now.

Recently I was thinking about the way men on review boards percieve women who offer their time for public consumption. When I began as Holly, I perused many of the main boards, and inevitably got the heebeejeebees. There seemed to be a culture which had grown around these boards: The men were looking for the best POA for the money, and the women were stumbling over themselves trying to provide it. Eww.

After reflecting on my experience as an online courtesan, I have been exploring some of the conclusions I am tempted to draw. One being that men who spend a lot of time on those boards seem to be vastly different from the men who pursue my companionship. The former seem to want to find a warm piece of flesh with which to spend an hour at the best possible gift structure, while the latter tend to want to spend quality time with a nice lady over dinner.

Reading reviews on those boards posted by these distinctly two seperate sets of men also points to my conclusion. The type of men who pursue courtesans tend to write prosaically about the experience, concentrating on feelings and sensuality, while the men who pursue hourly flesh tend to write more about the experience as if it were about getting your car serviced.

Just thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home